How would you like a chance to win a really awesome personal finance eBook?
There is a ton of knowledge and expertise out there in the personal finance blogging community on topics such getting out of debt, building wealth, investing, saving and financial planning.
That’s why I’m really happy to team up with some great personal finance bloggers to bring you this fantastic eBook giveaway which will run from September 10th to September 30th, with each of us giving away two copies of our eBooks to the lucky winners!
Firstly, a huge thank you to Jeremy at Modest Money for organising this on our behalf. The personal finance bloggers taking part in this giveaway as well as myself are: Money Smart Guides, Money Stepper, Miranda Marquit, Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance, Christian PF, The Financegirl, Debt Free Guys, Money Ahoy and Financially Blonde.
These are the personal finance eBooks that are up for grabs!
- 7 Investing Steps That Will Make You Wealthy from Money Smart Guides
- Achieving Debt Freedom from A Disease Called Debt
- Becoming Rich: One Step at a Time from Money Stepper
- Confessions of a Professional Blogger from Miranda Marquit
- How to Get Rich; Without Winning the Lottery – A Guide to Money & Wealth Building from Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- How to Save Money: A 21-Day Challenge to Save $500/m from Christian PF
- Intentional Living for the Young Professional: A step-by-step guide to creating your life plan from The Financegirl
- MoneyConscious Financial Planning Guide from Debt Free Guys
- Stock Market Investing for Newbies from Money Ahoy
- Train Your Way to Financial Fitness from Financially Blonde
Don’t delay, enter this giveaway today for your chance to win!
I already entered the giveaway and hopefully I will be the lucky winner! I would love to have that nice ebook!
Kate @ Money Propeller recently posted…How to Decide on a College Degree
Very easy to get a free ebook. So excited who gets picked. Hope it’s me!
Jayson @ Monster Piggy Bank recently posted…Ways to Sell your Home Faster
Good luck Jayson with the eBook giveaway!