I’m pleased to announce my new eBook “Achieving Debt Freedom” is now available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk!
Being in debt is a real roller-coaster ride, not only because paying off debt is tough, but also because it can really take its toll on a person’s emotions too.
My eBook “Achieving Debt Freedom” will help you understand what stage you’re at with your own debt by outlining some of the key emotions you might be feeling.
It will help you to recognize and admit your debt to yourself and will also help you to overcome any negative emotions that you may begin to face if your debt is making you feel stressed out or depressed.
In addition, “Achieving Debt Freedom” covers some of the positives that can come from being in debt, providing that you take action and start your journey to debt freedom.
Here’s what you can expect to read about…
- How to stop fearing your debt
- How to stop being in denial about your debt
- How to overcome anger issues relating to problem debt
- How to stop regretting your financial mistakes
- How to accept your debt and move forwards in a positive way
- How to find your passion and motivation for debt payoff
- How embracing hope can help you stay the course when paying off debt
- How you can be at peace with yourself and your debts
- How you can find happiness in your debt situation
- How to always aim for success and triumph
Available to download now for just $2.99!
You can read “Achieving Debt Freedom on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device, within minutes of ordering it.
Get “Achieving Debt Freedom” on Amazon.com
Get “Achieving Debt Freedom” on Amazon.co.uk